Doing Business with Marin Water
Marin Water manages many construction projects designed to improve the reliability of our infrastructure including
replacement of aging pipelines and storage tanks, improvements to dam spillways and treatment plants, fire
hardening of pump stations and other facility and equipment upgrades.
In addition to these public works projects, we also regularly have opportunities for professional services,
general services and materials contracts.
Register for an account to be notified of updates, order prints, download select documents and more.
View open bid and proposal opportunities
Recent Opportunities Posted
- Marin Water's Pipeline Standard Details: For those bidding on public works projects
- Department of Industrial Relations Contractor Registry: Contractors are required to register with the DIR before bidding on public works contracts in California
- View documents in your browser
- Order prints of what you need
- Selective documents offer downloading
- Notifications for bid/proposal updates
- Calendar shows upcoming opportunities